Sunday, February 25, 2007

CNY 2007

This year's Chinese New Year seems to feel different for me this year. I was busier than a bee for the first day of CNY with relatives and friends all showing up at the same time. I think I looked silly with flyaway hair! But, can't be helped.. There were kids there to keep an eye on as well as being a host to my friends. Eventually, I got fed up and went to my room for a while. Purpose??



To tame and tie up my flyaway hair !!!!

Hehe...

Sorry I haven't been updating lately... Been on holiday break and had been too tired to update much... I'm back in action, though (I HOPE!!! )

Haha.. I solemnly swear I will try to update my blog as much as I can. Right now, I am just unsure on what to write! lolz!!!




But CNY was a blast!

Visiting friends and relatives but that was on the 1st and 2nd day only. Day 3 and 4, was struck down by fever! Day 2 night, there was a gathering for my high school friends and also some friends from our neighboring school. Those people are guys !! Hahaha.... I was formerly from an all girls school. Well.. we all sat down in a cafe called Sense, not a bad place but the stuff there are super expensive, even to KL standard. The atmosphere was adequate but I guess, SP people are a bit more noisy.... The live band there couldn't be heard at all !!!!

Coincidence of coincidences, we met some seniors there also! They were also having their get together! So, there was a lot of catching up and photo taking but sadly I didn't have a camera so, no pics here for you guys yet. When I get the pics, I'll upload here... Promise !

As promised, here are some Chinese New Year pics from me...



~ Gathering at Sense Cafe ~



~ With Pargit who came late to join us ~

No comments: