Saturday, March 24, 2007

Evening in Cyberpark

Last week, I was wondering what to do to spend my extra free time that I had that day. Next thing I know, I was asked a.k.a dragged to join Alex (papa), Jet(Lance de'Cypher) and Jerry(Chocobo) for an evening walk to Cyberpark which wasn't too far from the condo where we are currently staying. So we walked and walked and walked until we reached.....

CYBERPARK

So, here our story starts...



~Papa, Spring Fairy and Jerry~

Here we stopped to take a group pic minus Lance de'Cypher because he was the photographer with his trusty SE W810i. Psst... It's his WIFE!!! No one can really touch her :P

As we were walking around, we came by a small bush area and Chocobo decided to show that he is actually a Ninja in disguise. His real name is Jerry and he has been sent to guard us. What danger are we in, I wonder since there was a Ninja who is guarding us. Any idea, people???



~Ninja Chocobo-san~

I was sitting down and thinking of the future. What will my life be like 10 years down the road?? What will things be like as the years go on?? Musing on the current ongoings in the world as well as Malaysia. It's already 50 years since we got our Independence. We have that now, so what next?? Development of the country but are we developing in the correct way????



~Silhouette~



~Peaceful Thoughts~

This picture inspires me a lot. It teaches me to go through what ever hardship that comes my way. As the lotus rises up from the mud, it becomes a very beautiful flower. So, I should be like the lotus flower. From all the experiences that I have obtained, I should take it as a lesson learned and use it for good; in a positive manner.



~Bribing of the Raven~

Lance was so engrossed in the raven that he attempted to bribe the raven, but with what???? There wasn't any foodstuff with us, so he decided to bribe the raven with

A STICK



~Losing sights~

After realizing that it has been cheated, it decided to fly away and before it did, it poo-ed dangerously close to Lance's brand new shoes. Serves the briber right! :Remember, bribing is bad... Hahaha...



~World Friendliest Raven~

Someone was jealous because I got to stroke the raven and he didn't get. Hahaha...



~Lance de'Cypher and Spring Fairy~

That person is standing next to me.



~Silhouette~

I took this picture because I like the way the sun was nicely shining exactly over the resting pavilion with the lil red dot as the reflection. It was taken with Lance de'Cypher's Wife a.k.a his precious SE W810i. It was tough getting the phone from him. Heheh...



~Colors~

One of the water lily pond in Cyberpark. It was such a sight. Colorful lilies dotting the whole pond. You can't see much in this picture but if you see the sight with your own eyes, you'd think you are no longer in Malaysia but in another foreign country. I guess they were right... Why travel across the ocean when you can actually see the same sight here in our own country.



~Looks like Claude Monet missed this~

Why I said that?? Look at the picture. It reminds me vividly of his famous water lily painting. I think if he was still alive today, you'd find him sitting down there and painting the scenery you see above. Such a peaceful looking setting and the reflection of the trees overlooking the pond... Simply breath taking...



~Sunset~

The end of the day as well the end of this blog post....

Or not?

I haven't wrote much about the times we had there. It was a fun filled time with lot of laughs (Lance's kick and fart, raven chase) with a lot of photos taken. We also indulged in ice cream with him whining that Jerry had more chocolate ice cream than him. Goodness.... All these memories, I will treasure them. You seldom get to really enjoy all these when you enter the work force and it's usually in your time as a student that you actually get to have all these kind of fun.

The story of Lance's kick and fart is actually he was trying to show off a karate/taekwando kick that he did immediately after he got his black belt. He just wanted to see if he can still do it.

The Verdict: Yes, he can still do it but it comes together with a fart.


That got Papa, Jerry and I laughing away like nut cases. I think I laughed until my tummy was pretty sore! Hahaha.....

Jeremy, Alex, Jet.. If you guys are reading this blog post, this is for you guys. I love you guys heaps !!! I'm already missing that day a lot already... :) Oh which reminds me, don't be mad with what I said. It all happened and we cannot deny that. If it can brighten someone else's life, let it do so :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ther is a price to pay from using that deadly,forbidden kick o.0 Just never knew 'thats' the price!

Lance de'Cypher said...

Why you horrible...... ^*(%#$^

LOL :P

Fairy Spring said...

Please... I don't tolerate swearing in here. Thank you...