Monday, March 5, 2007

Let's Do Something...




~If We Hold on Forever~
(Diana Ross)

Don't lose your way
With each passing day
You've come so far
Don't throw it away
Live believing
Dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith, hope & glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by
For you and I

Souls in the wind
Must learn how to bend
Seek out a star
Hold on to the end
Valley, mountain
There is a fountain
Washes our tears all away
Words are swaying
Somebody is praying
Please let us come home to stay

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by
For you and I

When we are out there in the dark
We'll dream about the sun
In the dark we'll feel the light
Warm our hearts, everyone

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
As high as souls can fly
The clouds roll by
For you and I

~ A beautiful song to share with all of you. ~


Never let go of your dreams, hopes, love, the small and little things that you hold dear. They are the most important things in your life. Never EVER let it go!


Dream on, my dear friends.. It' s the thing that makes the world go round. The joy of realizing the dream is so good that it actually encourages you to keep on achieving your dream.

I dream a lot and it is the thing that keeps me going in my life. When things go wrong, remembering the things that is still unfinished and unfulfilled makes me wanna keep working to making them a reality. Even the pains and the harsh words that I have receives just washes over me and calms me.

I have a lot of things that I care for, things to do, life to lead, many many of them... There are ups and downs in my life but these are also the memories and the lessons that I need to go through life. My teachers about the day... These are your real teachers. Books can only bring this much but experiencing life can be a breathe of fresh air. You will be inspired by what you have seen and learn that you want to do something back.

Some people call me a dreamer, but I think with dreams... we do our best to achieve it no matter what it cost. Mind, I'm willing to put down my life just to achieve it. Every dream is precious to person as well as the nation. Who knows, a small dream... It seeds the mind of the greatest man on earth, benefiting all the people.

The people are now worried about end time and the 2nd coming with all the natural disasters that is happening nowadays. The natural disasters are actually man made by all the pollution that is being rampant in the world. Instead of praying for world peace and also the stay of God's Hand and Judgment, why can we do something about it??? Instead of praying, lend a hand to those fighting to make world peace a reality and to maintain it. I am not meaning go to war for it.I mean it in a peaceful manner. No more fighting, no more quarrels, no more fights for land. The world was given to us by God and we have a responsibility to take care of it as God's children.

Before man came, was the earth divided ?? Except divided by earth and sea, it is a complete universe, why do we need to fight just for a piece of land??? Care for your people with what you can. The money spent on supporting the cause for land, can be used to benefit the people more than having more land. If you fight, do you think it benefits the people??? Have those people who sits in the office ever thought about the people out there?? Why fight when things can be resolved in peace.

I know people who reads this will call me all kinds of names as well as saying that I am someone who does not fear nor believe in God. Let me tell you this. I believe strongly in God and I trust Him completely. I just don't believe in praying only and no action. If no one does anything, there goes the world that we know. We have seen countries rise and crumble. The process is just the same for the world. When things goes really bad, the world that we know will just crumble and be destroyed. Judgment Day is not only a myth and something to make us fear. It's a reality that can happen unless we do something to improve the condition of the world.

Let's stand together to those people who are fighting for world peace and also, do something about the world's current condition. Don't let things get any worse. Love one another and together we will bring peace to the world



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a stirring blog entry. I find it all so true! But its hard sometimes to care about the world(ppl,fate etc) when the world may not care about you. But yeah gotta keep being positive and the fighting spirit alive to continue our dreams and for others.

Anonymous said...

Very true.
I herald the start of your new writing style. Keep on shining your light on this world, because we never know how much of the world around us is in darkness, and every lumen of light matters to those without torches to see beyond their veils.

Simon

Fairy Spring said...

Thanks for your support, guys ! Appreciate it heaps !!:)