Sunday, February 11, 2007

Funny Friends

Funny friends are getting to be of a rare commodity now. Society now required the youngsters of today to grow up faster and become matured and loose the childish streak in them. I seriously wonder why do we need to rob them of their childhood faster??? My own niece who was playful when I saw her a few months ago turned into someone I don't really know when I last saw her a few weeks ago. She's only 9 for goodness sake! Why pressure the young ones to be matured faster ???

These are some of the friends who I cherish very much. The times we spent, the knowledge gained from one another, sharing our feelings and above all, caring for each other. Two of the people here, I don't really know them very well but I love knowing them and all. There are a lot things that books can teach us but the real teacher is life itself.



~ Doing a little Numa numa dance in the office??? ~

The picture up there shows, Addy, Theresa and Bipul, of IMCS-AP being a little crazy in their office library. Hmm.. I thought you have to keep quiet in the library but I guess these people showed me a different definition on what you can do in a library coz they seem to be going crazy over there and having a blast! Hehe..



~ Ready to be smeared with Whipped cream ??? ~

My friend mC and I gearing to smear people with Whipped Cream at a birthday party of a friend. Imagine you are all dressed up for a party and suddenly you get smeared with whipped cream. Hehe.. That's priceless coz you'll get the bug too and try to get back at the person who smeared you. I know I would do that just for fun.

Dear crazy and funny friends who makes life not so dull and brings smiles to people, these are the people who brings sunshine into life and touch the heart of those who are facing a bleak time. You guys are the people who brings joy to this serious and matured world.

Cheers to all my friends and I love you guys so much !!! Been great knowing you guys and let's never ever loose contact with each other. I mean it!!!

No comments: