Friday, February 9, 2007

Valentine



Valentine's Day is around the corner... Most of you girls will be looking forward to getting expensive gifts, dinners and bouquets of flowers... Personally so do I, if I have a bf that is (I'm human and also a girl, okay ?? Heheh... ) but I consider myself as a person who will receive anything that's being offered to me, as my dear friend taught me last time... She said, " If someone offers you something, you should accept it with a smile and thanks in your heart." Looking back in my life, there are times I really followed that, at times I don't. I rue the time I did not because it got me into trouble.. Heheh.. :P

This is a link that shows the various ways that Valentine's Day is celebrated in other countries. Maybe there are somethings we can pick up from there. Heheh.. On my part, it enriched me with knowledge of the diverse cultures we have in the world today. The part which amazes me is the creation of White Day in Japan and Korea. Normally, it's usually Valentine's Day and that is it until the next year but in the countries I mentioned earlier, they actually have a day for returning the favour which has been given to them on Valentine's Day, which is White Day. So, I am thinking, why don't we start it also here in Malaysia ?? I mean, it'll be fun right ???


To those love birds out there, Happy Valentine's Day and may you guys be happy with each other always !!!!

Cheers !!!

2 comments:

L B said...

H A P P Y V A L E N T I N E ' S D A Y F A I R Y D E L L E

Fairy Spring said...

Thanks, lB. You have a happy one too~