Friday, June 15, 2007

A lil update...

Hey, people... So sorry that I have been neglecting my blog for so long... Didn't know what should I write about. Hehehe.... Been neglecting my blog for way too long now. I should be ashamed of myself. Hehehe... Nah!!! It's my blog so, I do as I wish! :P Anyway, this is a poem about my life that I wanna share with you guys, titled Is This Me Now???

Is This Me Now???

Listening to the strains of music
Wondering what my life is coming to
Why are there so many things
So many feelings
So many emotions
The ups and down of life

Is this what we are to experience

Or being happy matters most??
Happiness
It's not exactly what it seems
Some are true
Some are fake
True feelings makes you truly happy
Fake feelings makes you happy outwards not in
But you know best yourself

I wonder at times
If what I feel now

Is true or its' fake
How can I know it?
How can I be really sure
Of my feelings now??
I really wanna know...



~ My Life in a Lingo but with friends ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im not quite sure what you mean by true or fake feelings. But feelings are feelings, if you feel happy then be happy and if youre sad youre sad. But yeah feelings can be delusional so be careful of the things you feel as they may not be for good reasons. I think its always important to be rational and somewhat critical of your feelings so that what you feel is okay. But yeah only you will know best of what to do with them :D