Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Big L tag~

What does the BIG L feel like?

Last week, a good friend of mine told me that couples are starting relationships at young tender ages as low as 13! This shocked the hell out of me. Being 23, I couldn’t help but wonder what I have been missing for the past 10 years. Then again, thanks to the media, the Big L is indeed over rated, so why the hooo haaaa? But just out of curiosity, anyone care to share with me? I guess I am its biggest skeptic.

Till this moment (true at press time), when I want to feel the BIG L, I pop a chocolate bar into my mouth. My whole body then trembles (?)…. My vision starts to blur, my mouth starts to salivate, my heart starts to pump and I fly with chocolate wings until all the cocoa melts in my mouth .Then, I suddenly get a burst of energy, my muscles start to spasm violently, my head goes into hyper mode and I start pumping iron (?)..No really!

And so, my quest continued until I discovered something far greater. In my quest for the Big L, I accidentally discovered God!

My hypothesis:
If Love = Chocolate and God = love, by logic, I have proved that God = chocolate. Chocolate= God is false since there is only one God. But whether He is Cadburys, or Kandos, only He knows. The commonly used statement, “I worship Chocolate (?)” can now is justified. No wonder eating Chocolate can be a heavenly experience or an orgasmic one too!

Dark Guy

(Secret code name of writer to avoid identification due to fear of being killed for blasphemy. He is not ready for martyrdom)



...The passion of Chocolate...

This was written by a friend of mine 3 years ago about Love or the Big L as he calls it. If he can consider chocolate to be the source of his Big L, what about yours??? Maybe it's something different....

For me, my Big L's the Honey Dew melons. I just love the sweetness and juiciness of the Honey Dew running down my throat and the sweet wonderful taste it leaves.... It refreshes me and certainly makes my day a much more happier one. Only Honey Dew melons can do that to me... If given a choice, I don't mind sitting down all day eating it and making a pig of myself with Honey Dew melons!!!!!!! What about you??? What is your Big L???



... Yummy!!!...

Hmmm.... Maybe I shall make it a tag... Yes, I shall tag Cibol, Bongkersz, Drumsticks, Mar, Lance and Bernard!!!! You shall write about what gives you the feeling of the Big L as described by my friend. After that, you have to tag another 6 more people to do it. Hehehehe.....

Enjoy~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like pie .. ha ha ha.

Unknown said...

Big L is being willing to give your life for your friend.

Horny Ang Moh said...

I don't know about choc. But I do know oyster is better! If not available then sotong or crap will do too! Why don't u try & see if u get 'hor ny' easier? Have a nice day!

Fairy Spring said...

Cibol: What look like pie??

bernard: I do agree the Big L is being willing to give your life for your friend. However there is another part of you that can let you have the same reaction as my friend. Hehehe....

hor ny ang moh: Er... not too sure with seafood coz I don't eat them at all! Lolz!!!

Anonymous said...

so many people tagged me :D big L... haih me very dumb in this area lah woi.. haha!

Anonymous said...

hey dearie,

i have a new blog!!!~
will not be on blogger already.

i just got my own domain,and will be settling down at www.blog.my-michelle.com


buckets of love,
michelle