Friday, August 24, 2007

Do you know me well??

Here are the rules:

1. Each blogger must post these rules up first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight things about them that they think people don’t really know
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to respond to the tag through their own blog. At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to be tagged.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged, and read your blog.

8 Things That I Think You Don’t Really Know About Me

I went for National Service and I miss it!!

Yeap.. I went for National Service and I was one of the pioneer batch. The first of the first. Yeah, most of the stuff we got was new and all but not all the infrastructure was ready yet. The obstacle course was not ready yet when my batch went there. I met so many new friends and also not to mention great people during the program. The trainers were friendly and great people. I remember that time, one of the trainer saw my name tag, which was given to us for the Kenegaraan or Patriotism session of the National Service. He commented on the brightness that was in the tag and requested that I decorated it for him. I still have those pictures and I still recall him. We all called him, Cikgu Aziz. We learnt a lot during that time and also had a lot of fun. 2 weeks before we were supposed to return home, the Army came and took over the camp. Things got stricter but we didn't mind at all. Their strictness is, "Don't ask any questions. Ask and you suffer the consequences of being yelled at." This was what has happened in my camp, Kem Damai Park and UiTM Merbok in Kedah.

It's a nice place, the Damai Park Resort Kem. You can go there for holidays too especially you wanna experience a village like environment. For more details, you can contact them at 604-4573340 or 019-4474598. The fax number of this resort is, 604-4573341. Alternatively you can email them at DPRYQT@tm.net.my.

I love researching on things like places and people

I am a bookish person who loves to read a lot. A lot can be covered by me in matter of hours. The weird thing is.... my study life sucks!!! I can remember a lot of things from research and history books but never my other subjects that required studying... Why I wonder.... Currently I'm out of books to read and not only that, Dad made me promise not to buy books for the time being because there is no place for me to store them now AND he said it's not worth it to buy books for me because I read the too fast; finishing a thick book in matter of hours. I don't look like someone who loves to read but I am. Hahaha... Looks can be deceiving, okay??

I hate to be emotional, and annoyed

Tell me anyone who likes that??? I dislike these the most. Why?? When I get emotional and annoyed, I am scary. Let's just say, my voice gets deeper and I tend to look fierce. My friends have learnt not to rub me on the wrong side or woe betide.

I'm a HUGE Chihuahua Lover

Like who wouldn't??? They are such cute little things... No, it's not Paris Hilton influence but I had a Chihuahua before when I was younger. The lil fellas' name was Skippy. Sadly in my Secondary school time, he died. I remember the times I spent with him and also celebrating his birthday every year. Wanna know when he was born?? He was born on the 31 of August and we would always buy a small piece of cake for him. Yeap.. Skippy was a very pampered lil Chihuahua but he was a loyal and protective of the family. Mom and Dad loved him to bits. How to know?? Mom usually will NOT give any of our dogs, yeah we had a few, chocolate but mom would share hers with him. I miss him and also the time we spent together.

I'm a hopeless romantic

I don't look like it but I'd love if someone would do something sweet for me. Sometimes, I do wish someone would bring me flowers and such but who am I kidding now?? I am single and I do not intend to be in a relationship for a long time. I do like someone at the moment but it's not wise for me to take any action now. I'm pining for someone who I do not know if the feeling's mutual but I'm keeping busy and am doing things that I like. Yeah, I know I am on a losing end but one can always have HOPE. It's good enough if the person will remember me and not forget me as time flies by.

I want to travel the world before I leave it

I wanna see the world. The beauty of God's people and creation. It's such a big and wonderful place. There is a lot of places I wanna go and also, I wanna try all the diverse food we have in this world. The colors of the world and even though I am not allowed to enter Israel, I hope I WILL step in there to visit the place where My Lord was born.

I hate seafood


I hate it, I hate it... Okay okay... It's not all the seafood in the world but more on mussels and shellfish or basically anything that has an outer shell. I find the taste disgusting and tummy churning. No offense to you seafood lovers but this is me. I cannot stomach all those and please, you are not allowed to make me eat them. I seriously hate it to the max!!

I'm a Gemini

Gemini is the third sign of the Zodiac and associated with youth and versatility. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a sociable, fun-loving, versatile, lively, communicative, liberal, mentally active and friendly character. The Gemini person is logical, inquisitive, clever,
whimsical, nimble, quick-witted, articulate, lively, active, curious, capable of multi-tasking, talkative, sociable and mercurial. A less developed Gemini is prone to moodiness, inconsistency, superficiality, restlessness and gossip.
Among medieval astrologers, Gemini was thought of as a fortunate sign, and its subjects were considered to possess the qualities of intense devotion, genius, largeness of mind, goodness, and liberality.
In love the Gemini person tends to be serious, demanding and giving. When the less developed Gemini attempts a relationship they are light-hearted, oblivious, fickle, coolly affectionate, flirtatious, and may occasionally have 'a second string to their bow'. They need to be mentally stimulated in a relationship as well as emotionally and sexually.
Suitable occupations are where intellect is used to the full and where constant variety and/or travel are guaranteed; such as lawyer, commercial traveler, writer, journalist, clerk, teacher, printing and publishing.
Physically, individuals born under the sign of Gemini supposedly tend to have a straight and narrow nose, long limbs, a well-proportioned chin, large ears, high cheekbones, a wide mouth, a roundish head, coarsely-textured hair, large hands, and long fingers. They are thought to usually be curvy and wider in build and of average height.

I hope all these information about Gemini to keep you happy because most of it is me. I was astonished myself but this is only for our knowledge.

The people who I wanna tag is Hor ny Ang Moh, Lance, Calvin, Clair, Heidi, mC, Jimmy and Monty

Enjoy~

6 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Aiyoh! Tag already done before! But tq tq very much! Here is the entry
Have a look. He! He!.Have a nice weekend!

Fairy Spring said...

Eh... not fair... I asked for "EIGHT" not "SEVEN"!!!! Cannot accept... Sorry :P

Horny Ang Moh said...

Aiyah! ok lah! I try to think something up. So happy now? Have a nice weekend!

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! tagy done! Hope u like it...a bit 'blue'!! Have a nice week!

Scott Kohlhaas said...

I find it strange that people can have fond memories of an institution that I consider to be slavery.

Would you be willing to spread the word about www.draftresistance.org? It's a site dedicated to shattering the myths surrounding the selective slavery system and building mass civil disobedience to stop the draft before it starts!

Our banner on a website, printing and posting the anti-draft flyer or just telling friends would help.

Thanks!

Scott Kohlhaas

PS. When it comes to conscription, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!

Fairy Spring said...

Scott...

Have you been to summer camps before??? Malaysia's National Service is something like this. Hence, one would have fond memories. However the National Service system in other places are strict military training and Malaysia itself is turning to that. That, my friend, I do not support. So, you have my support for this cause.

=)